One of the greatest acts of self-care can be found in something as small as the book you pick up at the local library. Truth is, the slightest effort of change can have an enormous ripple effect in one’s life. I refer to this as the Principle of 5%.
Self-Paced Learning is For:
Those who would prefer to experience their journey in solitude.
As a society, we are largely conditioned to look outside ourselves for “how to” achieve our ambitions and goals. We have become so skilled at externalizing our efforts towards success that we have lost the intimate inner-connection to our success. Even more damning, we fail to recognize or admit that our success and the journey to achieve it is an emotional and spiritual endeavor—sacred to our well-being.
This lack of awareness and denial is the emotional resistance that keeps us loyal to our romance with mediocrity and struggle. This same romance restricts our freedom to create, speak and live our intended life purpose.
This learning path is a break from that conditioning and helps jump-start your journey with insights and lessons of introspection experienced on your terms. More importantly, you can create a more intimate, slow-paced connection with practical self-coaching activities without time constraints or the additional external noises.
Discover for yourself why Giving My SELF Permission is not just a book title—but a lifestyle.
Sometimes it feels like you’re binging on self-empowerment books, and yet nothing is changing? That’s because nothing is changing—and it won’t. Well, at least not until you tap into your innate power of SELF permission.
A recipient of the Reader’s Choice Award and The North Texas Book Award, Giving My Self Permission: A Journey From Resistance to Allowing is a self-coaching book designed to help you stop binging on self-help tools that perpetuate looking outside yourself for power. Instead, it advocates and teaches you to align with your inherent flow of inner-power, which ultimately giving you full authority over the quality of your life and your success experiences.
Get Your Copy TODAY and learn how just three words can change the overall quality of your life.
Available in Paperback & eBook
• This book truly helped me to reflect upon my actions and how I created my reality and what I needed to do to create a life without limitations and fear. It was a true stepping-stone along my journey to do my self-work – it was right on time! Thank you Pennie and continue teaching the power of the self! Susan Carter
• Ms. Pennie Murray, you’ve changed my entire perception of who I am and what I think about myself. Giving Yourself Permission is a life-changing read. I found myself reading along and then going back to read again. Julius Nesbit
• Pennie’s honesty and raw approach to unveiling all the “ugly” (that everyone desperately tries to hide) creates a “safe place” to be real with yourself. All of the sudden you don’t feel alone and you can allow yourself to start the real work to make powerful changes. Michelle Batista
If after reading the book, you decide you would like a more intensive learning experience that fits your style of self-discovery from a more personal perspective, we encourage you to consider the Self-Coaching learning path.
Watch for My FREE Introductory Webinar
Join me for this one-hour introductory virtual session on The Power of Self Permission. In this session, I expand your self-pace experience by bringing sections of the book to life, answering your questions, and sharing a more personal perspective on topics such as:
• The hidden challenges of giving yourself permission
• The language of resistance toward success and our fluency in speaking it
• Identify, explore, and gain insight from your experiences of emotional traumas, unconscious self-sabotaging patterns, and other limiting conditioning—and so much more!!
Email your contact information; put in the subject line “Add me to the Webinar List”, and I’ll notify you with the date of the next session., or follow me on Instagram to stay connected and informed about upcoming events.