One of the greatest acts of self-care can be found in something as small as the book you pick up at the local library. Truth is the smallest effort of change can have an enormous ripple effect in one’s life.
Self-Paced Learning is Best Suited For:
Those who would prefer to start their—journey in solitude.
In her book “Giving Myself Permission”, Dr. Murray accredits this strategy of taking small steps as a key to achieving long-term, healthy success. In what she calls the Principle of 5%, she provides insight and a practical approach to adapting this valuable strategy into your daily life. She also recognizes the initial process of learning to give yourself permission are of small steps, and better done in solitude.
Not only is our self-paced program designed for those who would prefer to start their journey in solitude, it is based on the principles of small steps and solitude.
This learning path will help jump start your journey with insights; guided lessons, practical self-coaching methods; webinars, and our virtual meetup group. All to help you uncover your unconscious resistance towards success, and gain clarity on identifying your truest path to purpose.
Discover for yourself why Giving Myself Permission is not just a book title—but a lifestyle.
Do you sometimes feel you’re binging on self-empowerment books, and still feeling like nothing is changing? That’s because nothing is changing—and it won’t. Well, at least not until you tap into your innate power of self-permission.
A recipient of the Reader’s Choice Award and The North Texas Book Award, Giving Myself Permission: Putting Fear and Doubt in Their Place is a life changing self-coaching book designed to help you reclaim your inner strength and natural flow of power.
In this book, Dr. Pennie Murray offers tips on how you can use your negative experiences as tools of empowerment. She also shares the five behaviors that sabotage your efforts toward success, and provides you practical exercises that will equip you with the guidance and insight you need to gain internal confidence to live through the power of your purpose, passion, and potential.
Get Your Copy TODAY and learn how just three words can change the overall quality of your life.
Available in Paperback & eBook
• This book truly helped me to reflect upon my actions and how I created my reality and what I needed to do to create a life without limitations and fear. It was a true stepping-stone along my journey to do my self-work – it was right on time! Thank you Pennie and continue teaching the power of the self! Susan Carter
• Ms. Pennie Murray, you’ve changed my entire perception of who I am and what I think about myself. Giving Yourself Permission is a life-changing read. I found myself reading along and then going back to read again. Julius Nesbit
• Pennie’s honesty and raw approach to unveiling all the “ugly” (that everyone desperately tries to hide) creates a “safe place” to be real with yourself. All of the sudden you don’t feel alone and you can allow yourself to start the real work to make powerful changes. Michelle Batista
If after reading the book, you decide you would like a more intensive learning experience that fits your style of self-discovery from a more personal perspective, we encourage you to consider the Self-Coaching learning path.
Watch for My FREE Introductory Webinar
Join me for this one-hour introductory webinar session on The Power of Self-Permission. In this session, I expand your self-pace experience by bringing sections of the book to life, answering your questions, and sharing a more personal perspective on topics such as:
• The hidden challenges of giving yourself permission
• The language of resistance toward success and our fluency in speaking it
• Identify, explore, and gain insight from your experiences of emotional traumas, unconscious self-sabotaging patterns, and other limiting conditioning—and so much more!!
Email your contact information; put in the subject line “Add me to the Webinar List”, and I’ll notify you with the date of the next session., or follow me on LinkedIn to stay connected and informed about upcoming events.