Self-Coaching Clarity Sessions
What does the phrase “Live Your Truth” mean to you? Self-respect, authenticity, honesty, unbridled creativity, accountability, consistency, honoring your moral code, fulfilling your deepest desires?
After years of pretending, suppressing and altering our genuine opinions, feelings, needs and aspirations in an attempt to avoid pain, criticism, embarrassment, or rejection — you probably realize this is a tough question to answer with clarity and authenticity.
Self-Coaching Clarity Sessions
Best Suited For: Those who are attempting to grow into their life’s truth, yet continue to struggle with learned inhibitions, or feel stuck in their efforts, and want more individual guidance on the strategies and tools they are using.
Recommended For: Those who want an advocate who will:
• Accompany you through your intensive “self-work” of reconciling the relationship with your inner-self.
• Keep you focused, and hold you accountable to achieving your higher consciousness of self-permission.
• Assist you in interpreting and navigating the emotional side of your inner-journey.
• Help you embrace freedom through forgiveness — of self and others.
All practice is not effective practice. Years of distorted conditioning leave us vulnerable to unrealistic beliefs and expectations that are no longer beneficial to our well-being. When practicing the principles and strategies of Self-Permission, our outdated, one-size-fits-all approaches are often ineffective. Realigning with your life’s truth isn’t about changing or “fixing” you—it’s about letting go of the resistance that is imprisoning the YOU inside.
To achieve this, your practice must fit your natural energy flow. Even so, you may realize that the learning curve of sustaining the courage to live in the energy of “your truth” is greater than you expected. Especially if your life experiences are rooted in fear, self-doubt, and seeking the approvals of others.
This is where Self-Coaching Clarity Sessions can help. This one-on-one tutoring experience is designed to keep you moving through your journey, instead of being stuck or abandoning it all together. More importantly, it’s designed to help you become more confident and self-sufficient in your practices of giving yourself permission.
Taking on the role of a trusted confidant and teacher, we focus solely on your momentary need for clarity. This helps you gain more confidence in your self-coaching efforts, and to trust your natural instincts to achieve your highest good. We also help you to:
• Assess the effectiveness of your approach, to ensure your strategies and tools align with your innate resources, so you get the maximum benefit from them.
• Maintain the 4-Golden Rules of healthy, effective freedom from learned inhibitions and ego resistance: (1) There are no quick fixes, (2) Practice, (3) Practice, and (4) Practice.
We refer to this process of guiding you to greater self-sufficiency as the Power of Two.
Our Self-Coaching Clarity Sessions advocate encouragement—not co-dependency; your journey to resolving your inner conflicts should not be a prison sentence. We believe that a momentary setback, a need for clarity or encouragement should be progressive—not a state of repeated offenses. Nor do we measure our success by prolonged repeated sessions. We simply don’t believe in co-dependency.
There are no magic potions or quick fixes. It takes stubborn focus and commitment to let go of your learned emotional and mental resistances; and to reconnect with your true purpose for life. Despite this fact, there should always be progress. We understand that initially, it’s hard to believe in yourself, by yourself; so we are here to help you succeed in your efforts.
All Self-Coaching Clarity Sessions consist of:
• 1 hour 15 minute sessions via phone, or in person;
• Between-session e-mail or phone check-ins to answer questions and keep you focused on your journey; and
• Tailored exercises to reinforce your current self-coaching practices between sessions.
Affordable & Designed to Fit Your Needs
There are no lengthy packages or rigid schedule requirements. At $85 per session, you decide when you need a clarity check and balance, and how often you need it. (Receive a 15% discount with three or more Pre-paid sessions)